- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Construction Project Management
December 12, 2020 - December 13, 2020
FUNDAMENTALS OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
December 12-13, 2020 | ₱ 2000.00
At the completion of the course, participants are able to:
- Become knowledgeable in project management practice
- Gain confidence and professional insights needed for a project management career
- Apply generally accepted practices that apply to complex and simple projects
- Gain insights into the power of a project framework to maintain control of project objectives
Who Should Attend?
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Initiation Phase
- Project Design Phase
- Project Bidding Phase
- Project Construction Phase
- Project Closeout and Termination Phase
Download Construction Project Managment Full Course Outline
J3 Trainers and Consultant Inc. is a PRC accredited CPD Provider and all our training is under the Self-directed and/or Lifelong Learning to earn CPD credit units which shall be personally applied by the participant at the PRC with necessary supporting documents (Notarized Application Form for Crediting Self-Directed and/or Lifelong Learning, Training Certificate and Training Program which will be issued to all who successfully completed our training course). To know more about this process, please read PRC MEMO: Guidelines in the processing of Application under Self-Directed learning.
Download PRC MEMO: Guidelines in the processing of Application under Self-Directed learning