0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Trial fabrication subject for approval by an authorized representative prior to mass production.
2. Which one should not consist in bundling reinforcing bars of bigger quantities.
3. Bundles and lifts should be securely tied with a minimum No. ____ gage wire for large bundles and/or lifts
4. Put in sequence the processes involve in fabrication of reinforcement bars.
5. Regarding flame-cutting (oxy-acetylene) of reinforcement bars, tests have shown that any effect of flame-cutting is localized to the end-cut surfaces. Only a very short distance, approximately ______ mm from the flame-cut ends is affected.
6. The term standard hook as used in the code shall mean a 90-degree bend plus _____ extension at free end of bar, where db = bar diameter
7. The standard hook for stirrup and tie, No 5 bar and smaller is 90-degree bend plus ______ extension at free end of bar, where db = bar diameter