Important – Read BEFORE starting exam
Good luck! 🙂
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. An established method for a specific process, describing step-by-step the activities that constitute the process and indicating the person responsible for these activities.
2. A type of procedure use to rationalize the administrative processes such as document control, contract review and internal quality audit.
3. A type of procedure prepared where necessary, to standardize the construction and installation processes.
4. A narrative description of work methodology that will be applied in a specific construction operation where details are required. These documents are usually used for high risk work, to provide information to employees about how the work should be done, and the precautions needed.
5. Who should prepare and review a Method Statement.
6. A document which describes the plan for managing the quality control and assurance of a particular element of the construction works providing information on the requirements, overview of the method(s) to be used, responsibilities of relevant parties, and documentary evidence to be provided to verify compliance. It is a document detailing a systematic approach to testing a system or product (ex. Material, Component, machine, package etc..)
7. Part of the contract document that define the qualitative requirements of the project to be constructed.
8. A level of quality or achievement, especially a level that is thought to be acceptable. It is something that you use in order to judge the quality of something else.