Important – Read BEFORE starting exam
Good luck! 🙂
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Introduces the quality philosophy “Plan–Do–Check–Act (PDCA)” Cycle
2. The fulfillment of the owner’s needs per defined scope of works within a budget and specified schedule to satisfy the owner’s/user’s requirements”.
3. Planned and systematic activities implemented in a quality system so that quality requirements for a product or service will be fulfilled,
4. The observation techniques and activities used to fulfill requirement for quality.
5. Which one is not a quality assurance activity
6. Which one is not quality control.
7. A project-specific plan that describes the activities, standards, tools and processes necessary to achieve quality in the delivery of a project.