0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The measurement of materials for making concrete.
2. Batching tolerance for Aggregates.
3. By an approved procedure admixture is added to each batch of concrete either of by weight or volume. What is the accuracy of measurement of admixtures into the mixer.
4. Generally speaking, batching of concrete by volume is preferable than weight.
5. ACI 318-08: 5.8.3 For a job-mixed concrete, mixing shall be continued for at least ____________ seconds after all materials are in the drum, unless a shorter time is shown to be satisfactory by the mixing uniformity tests of “Specification for Ready-Mixed Concrete” (PNS/ASTM C 94).
6. When batches are hauled to the mixer, bulk cement shall be transported either in waterproof compartments or between the fine and coarse aggregate. When cement is placed in contact with moist aggregates, batches will be rejected unless mixed within __________ of such contact.
7. For batch mixing at the site of construction or at a central point, the flow of water shall be uniform and all water should be in the drum by the end of the first ____________ seconds of the mixing period.
8. The additive used in mixing concrete.
9. Concrete (other than high-early strength) shall be maintained above 10°C and in a moist condition for at least the first how many days after placement
10. What is that state where the paste loses its fluidity and within a few hours a noticeable hardening occurs.