Instruction: Select the correct and/or best answer to each question.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. TRUE or FALSE. Payment of legal damages from out of negligently injuring someone is a liability loss.
2. Total impact of claims can devastate a business. Which one has the biggest liability impact?
3. Which one is not considered indirect loss?
4. Losses can be controlled by:
5. Loss control is any intentional action by the management intended to prevent or reduce risks which are not?
6. Refers to professional management techniques directed at avoiding, reducing and transferring losses.
7. Loss control management aims to eliminate or reduce problems related to:
8. Considered very important aspect of Loss Control and Risk Management is:
9. TRUE or FALSE. As the business increases investment, the risk of loss becomes more serious with each increment of investment.
10. Which statement is not true.
11. A risk category that offers chance of either earning a profit or incurring losses.
12. Risk can either be:
13. TRUE or FALSE. Organizational failure, unsafe supervision and unsafe behaviors are examples of loss incident causation models.
14. The biggest difficulty with cost-benefit analysis is:
15. Fencing, alarm system and CCTV cameras are examples of:
16. Accidents in the workplace are:
17. In managing the accident scene, which one comes first?
18. The harmful emotional and physical responses caused by an imbalance perceived demands and perceived resources and ability of individuals to cope with those demands.
19. An organization that has a program of safe job procedures but cannot tell whether these are being used is:
20. Based on principles about motivating, reinforcing and sustaining safe behaviors.