To provide guidance for the construction Inspectors to eventually be a Qualified QA/QC personnel, either for the first time or with little prior experience in construction project management.
The course provides the participants the overall knowledge of the responsibilities of the Project QA/QC to satisfy the requirements of the Client from the start of construction up to fulfillment of the turnover requirements as stated in the contract.
Who Should Attend?
- Management of Quality in Construction
- Definition of QA/QC
- Application of QA/QC in Construction
- Role of Corporate QA/QC
- The Corporate/Project Quality Management Systems
- Corporate and Project QA/QC Organizational Set-up
- Role of Project QA/QC
- ISO Management System Requirements
- Corporate and Management Systems Audit
- The Corporate Quality Manual and Project Mngt. Plan
- Support Management Plans
- Control of Quality in Construction Sites
- Project Quality Plans
- Setting-up Documents and Record Filing System
- Project Deliverable Requirements
- Technical Specifications, Standards, Construction tolerances
- Construction Procedures
- Method Statements
- Inspection and Test Plans
- Equipment/Materials Selection, Testing and Approval
Download Construction Project Managment Full Course Outline
J3 Trainers and Consultant Inc. is a PRC accredited CPD Provider and all our training is under the Self-directed and/or Lifelong Learning to earn CPD credit units which shall be personally applied by the participant at the PRC with necessary supporting documents (Notarized Application Form for Crediting Self-Directed and/or Lifelong Learning, Training Certificate and Training Program which will be issued to all who successfully completed our training course). To know more about this process, please read PRC MEMO: Guidelines in the processing of Application under Self-Directed learning.
Download PRC MEMO: Guidelines in the processing of Application under Self-Directed learning